Tuesday 15 April 2014

Thank You

05-10-91: 15-04-14                                    



I was introduced to God or should I say Christianity the minute I was able to utter the words; 'mama' and I have clung to Him ever since. We all have our fair share of the battles:we faced while growing up,so let me not bore you with the details of mine.

My relationship with God changed on 27-07-13 when my mother passed away. I did not know what to say to God, and for sometime I prayed ritually: you know the usual thank you for your protection kind of prayer? Yes! That one and  it seemed fair to me to do that.

I just really could not begin to understand why and how He would just up and take my mommy from me like that. My loved ones are always there to wipe my tears when I randomly burst into tears because of the pain of missing my mommy.

What they have not realised is how I am just tired of all of this pain. I prayed to God and asked Him to take it all away, and let me tell you this; there is a huge amount of progress. Do not get me wrong:it still hurts,but God is with me in it. He holds me close to His chest and gently wipes my tears.

My relationship with Him is rock solid; when I get mad at Him; He always, always finds His servants to share with me what He has in store for me, or wants me to remember, know and do.

It has not been easy, and I promise you that it will not get any easier than it already is but you know what; it is well with my soul (Ria). Bottling my emotions makes me ill:I have learnt this the hard way; so from now on;going forward I vow to write my heart out and leave it on my sleeve.

 I am one opinionated human being who is not afraid to speak from her heart. I live to be different because I know not how to be anything else but that which I am. I have learnt to express my emotions without the fear of being judged or what not. 

Here is Christ in me, the hope of glory.

From the Heart

Tenacious Phoenix Songs 

Caro-On-The-Grind



No comments:

Post a Comment