Wednesday 23 April 2014

Stumbled

Picture taken by Kelvin. 
I stumbled across her smile in the blocks of my memory
It echoed a sweet smell of roses and colored scents of blue
I spit her out as my muse, and lent her to my Praise

I heard her smile echo through the cracks of my pain
As my heart bled towards humility's gaze
I searched for his comfort but found his heart instead

She stood there in all her splendor
Echoed her blues and gave  me a rhythm of Ren
I am left in awe of a life well lived

I left with a Good Friday beyond the norms
Echoes of her smile crack through the memoirs of my brain

Cracks of her smile spit pain into my heart as I long to lay on his bosom
Echoes alight, echoes aside, echoes in deep
My memory fails to crack through the echoes of her voice

The cracks left in my brain spit unearthed memories of days untold
In awe I bid farewell to a live I have never lived
A land I will never know
And a pain I never want to cross pollinate with

One day is one day
One day too soon
One day too little
One day not to be known
One day not to be seen
One day is one day

The hope of a bright day begins the pain of a laden yesterday
The strength of my daily bread is evident in my thoughts
The honesty of my words is found in gossip I heard about me
The love in my eyes is found in the pain of a broken hearted girl's sorrow

I am Caroline Boitumelo Masonganye and I speak from the heart

The future belongs to the artist- Caroline

Caro-On-The-Grind

No comments:

Post a Comment