Friday 25 April 2014

Appreciating the lot I have

I did not get this cute little chap's name but what I can tell you is that my eyes swell up with tears every time I see this picture. He lives in a place filled with tiny stones because of the mountainous nature of the place. He has been walking to school bare footed for only God knows how long.

I learned not to ever take anyone or anything for granted; I did not think of anyone not having shoes because to me it is a necessity and not a basic need. Now I know that there really is a need for a lot of things out there. Do not worry our cute baby boy has new school uniform and shoes courtesy of some government departments. This is not a political article, I am merely realising my own ignorance, and thanking God for all I have.

Abba thank you for EVERYTHING I have. Here is to me doing my bit to help society realise all they have. Modimo o siame mo go nna ka dinako tsotlhe. Blessed and restful long weekend my lasses and lads.

From the heart

The future belongs to the artist

Tenacious Phoenix Songs

Caro-On-The-Grind 

No comments:

Post a Comment