Monday 14 April 2014

I am weird

I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN DIFFERENT 



I am Caroline Boitumelo Masonganye also known as Tenacious Phoenix Songs and I have always been different; I grew up thin and tall. I never understood why and then I grew a pair of boobs and some curves, with a butt to compliment them. The transition was very difficult for me : from a size 28 to 34 at the blink of an eye was no child's play. 

I felt big and did not love myself. The older I grew, the taller and curvier I got ; life was rough. I had one or two crushes but nothing serious. I never thought that another human being would look at me differently and love me as I was.

There were people in my life who always told me that I was beautiful but it fell on deaf ears; I was not about that life. One beautiful soul told me one day to wake up and say ; "I am beautiful, loved and blessed."I idolized her so I did it just to please her but over time it sank in. My aunt gave me a verse and it said "You are fearfully and wonderfully made."

Over time I learnt to appreciate my body with all its strengths and weaknesses: it has not been easy but it has been worth it. A lot of people are on my case about how I should be a model, but truth be told : I am not ready but, you just wait and see.

I love taking pictures of other people, but I do have those days were I feel like I am the prettiest girl in the world, and are in need of grand pictures, and other days I feel rather out of it, and well on most days I am just Caroline. The greatest part of being Caroline is how weird and different she is and how that will never change.

for one I love the smell of coffee but I am not so taken on drinking it like Blue does (tongue out). I love fashion and my favorite color is black and purple(royalty). I love black nail polish and no! I am not Gothic. I am just merrily different. 

I have learnt that writing true experiences gives me inner peace. I am a night owl and a sold out insomniac unless work strains me hard or I do not sleep for a good number of days. Enough about me, I love beautiful things and people.

I am a bad judge of character but I can discern auras( please do not ask me how) above all I am my Abba's princess and He loves me to bits. 

Oh! Yes and if you want to sweep me off my feet hand written love letters will do, a bunch of flowers, a warm hug, and a nice chat over Cran Berry Juice and Red Velvet Cake (Fam Vibes). 

By now my brain pauses for a minute and ask me what happened to "Enough about me" Hahahaha I am that random

Much love to you from a girl who believes that the future belongs to the artist.

From the heart

Tenacious Phoenix Songs 

Caro-On-The-Grind 

2 comments:

  1. Wow nice, more or less the same *hides* Hand Written Letters are the isht that old school love...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha! I am glad that you can relate to my weirdness, thank you checking my blog out. Lots of Love. Caro-On-The-Grind

      Delete