Friday 26 August 2016

Sore

Sore hearts never get to fill the void of love
Broken hearts never see the light beyond the tunnel
Torn hearts never see the light of day


Drained hearts never live with the humans
Absent hearts are always loved
Loving hearts never receive half the love they give out


Worn out hearts always love the most
Tired hearts never cease to revive others
Mine is entangled in all of the above


Tired, bruised, burnt and in pieces yet it still wants to love again. Feel again and above all share all the love it has never been given the chance to share

Crimson eyes know my name

Pain resides on the outskirts of my heart but it all stops now. It all stops today

I will wait for him and he will find me whole and content

With all my love
Phoenix 

No comments:

Post a Comment