Friday 12 August 2016

Content

David calls you his portion in the land of the living
Paul calls you perfect & holy
Joseph, Esther, & Mordecai all have names for Yahweh
I call you faithful. For you are my everything
I give you all
For you are King alone
I call you love
For you loved me years before I knew you
I call you peace
For you calm the storms that embark on the valleys of my brain

I call you shepherd
For you guard my path and ways and lead me to greener pastures

I call you Abba
For you are all a daughter such as myself could ever ask for

I call you real
For there is none I know outside of you

Be thou glorified Yahweh
Be thou lifted up
Be thou praised
Be thou worshiped
 You who says He is who He says He is
You who created everything through your spoken Word
You who reigns supreme
You who loves unconditionally and undoubtedly
You who died for all (past, present and future) of my sins
You alone are Abba
You alone are my King
You alone are worthy of all of my heartfelt worship and praise, as raw and real as it is
May we forever be on business about you
May I forever be on business regarding you
"You can have all of me, I am yours. I give you all of me, I am yours."

Be thou gloried in the land of the living.

With all my love

Carr Phoenix



No comments:

Post a Comment