Wednesday 30 May 2012

Review of an entertainment piece called: Crazy and in love.

May 9 2012 Sibusiso Mkhwanazi wrote about Micheal Buble's the crazy love tour at the Super bowl, in Sun City. the appealing hammer headline grabbed my attention because Buble sings a song called "crazy love". i read the whole article as Mkhwanazi carefully crafted the words that made me feel as though I too was at the concert. the article is crisp fresh two weeks later as I sit to scribble down what I feel. this is a good piece of work and I have been inspired to write more and read even more. life is Bliss when you know what you are after and not afraid to go after it.

what attracted me to becoming a fan of Buble is his sleek smooth voice that lures you into listening to what he has to say. the craft of his tone is swiftly moved through life as you compare his songs and words sang to your own experiences.

Buble is a great entertainer who involves you in his singing making you feel more than just a fan lured into his magical songs by his voice but as a contributor to his life.
this picture goes to show the audience that comes to look at Buble. I am crazily in love and thanks to Buble I feel sane
from the heart
xoxo
Caro-on-the-grind

No comments:

Post a Comment