Thursday 24 May 2012

Dear Blog

It has been two years, Being single has its own ups and downs but hey I have made it thus far. I am chilled and cautious,lovely and lively.

M-Mother of news
M-Made to be loved
A-Arrogant
D-Dynamic
I-Irreplaceable
T-Timeous
A-Automated
B-Beautiful
O-Overly cute


C-cautious
A-Adorable
R-Right
O-Only
L-Lively
I-independent
N-Noble
E-Exquisite


B-Bootylicious
O-Obedient
I-Irregular
T-Trustworthy
U-Unique
M-Multi-talented
E-Eloquent
L-Lovely
O-Obvious
Now I look in the miror and Say Caroline Boitumelo Mmaditaba Masonganye I love you and you are beautiful without a doubt in my mind because I am along the route of self-love and I am loving most of the time spent here. moving over to the other side of self-love was not easy but hey here I am...THANK YOU DADDY GOD.

ME being beautiful moi hey.
Laughter beats any heartache
Friends are there to share life with
Family loves unconditionally and they are my pillar of strength.
And First Winterveldt Baptist Church is the best

And to you yes you who has not been mentioned here,you are not forgotten. you remain forever and always in my heart.
I could never close this off before I say a special thank you to the bond of me sisters, I love you guys.
Skorzch Sithetho made me fall inlove with le Bow tie and now I am hooked ;)
and I am a cancer supporter
and last but not least the love of my life
Tenacious Soul clothing range by Tshegofatso Maotoe
for all I am and all I have, I am grateful.
I love you
caro-on-the-grind
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment