Thursday 10 May 2012

I am single and you are????

My heart sank as I looked in the mirror, I am getting old geez!. No boyfriend, no potential...nothing!
There are over 5 billion people in the world but guess what? I am single
As single as the fall of an autumn leaf in the morning, as single as a fresh drop of rain from the sky,difference here is is I am not that fresh. Two decades and counting is not child's play...

Everyone around me is chilled,Just T and D are telling me to look at it in a positive way but despite the self-love I have learnt to have,I do not know. NO! Wait, there's independence, no fights, no late night calls and definetely no 1000000.00 and one presies.
hahahahah! so being single is not soooo bad after all. I mean I get time to chill with myself, to just be me. To not be judged, to not nag/shout at any one & I CAN DO ABSOLUTELY AS I PLEASE.
Hell! I am young,wild and free. Ok! remove the wild and replace it with "FRESH" hey! I am glad to be single...at times. It's like what happens when in a relationship. You know those times when you need your space and wish you were single? Those times when you need you just want to be left alone, to take a walk or go to lunch or read a book and actually "finish" readign it?
I feel that way now, I feel as though I have had enough time to be alone and chill. Do not get me wrong, I will need my space ina relationship but now I need someone to share my fabolous life with.


xoxo
Caro-on-the-grind
with Tshegofatso Maotoe and Molebogeng Ramputa

http://www.google.co.za/search?tbm=isch&hl=en&source=hp&biw=1920&bih=963&q=single&gbv=2&oq=single&aq=f&aqi=g10&aql=&gs_l=img.12..0l10.1908.4733.0.8622.6.6.0.0.0.0.262.1266.1j0j5.6.0...0.0.4PCfrrqjwm4


No comments:

Post a Comment