Wednesday 12 June 2013

Sadness

Words build you up and those same words can break you down.

It is true that I decide whether or not to be happy but there are words from your loved ones that can lead you to a road of self destruction and pain. How one says something to you can either build you up or tear you down. It is in the emphasis of these words upon your life that can change your mood. Here I am trying to move past the hurt and pain but lo it is proving to be impossible. Hence I am allowing myself to be in the moment.
The funny part about words is that putting them into action is harder than saying them and it really should not be like that. Here is to a more positive outlook into everything I am told and hear along my walk of life. Constructive criticism is meant to built me up into a better person and more than anything I am to do just that. Here is to positively controlling my outlook on life.

Do not forget to smile :)

From the heart

Caro-on-the-grind

No comments:

Post a Comment