Friday 21 June 2013

Dearest my perception of love

I have been found by a man who loved me before my very existence.
A man whose rib I was made from.
A man who created me in his image.
A man who had dedicated his life to making me reach my wildest dreams.
A man who does not slumber nor sleep just to look out for me.


He is madly in love with me.
He is the definition of love
He is love
He did it all of me: eternity past.
holy, righteous, marvellous he has made me.
Words fail me as I try to explain to you how loved I am.


He holds me close to his chest and holds me tight at night.
He holds my hand and walks with me everywhere.
He is evidently omnipotent in my life.
He has never diasppointed me.
He is a faithful father.
He is a friend with an accessible ear for all eternity.


He is there for me.
He shapes my character and being daily.
He has pre-destined my existence.
I exist because He is.
The Alpha and Omega.


I saw him save me from the claws of three bull dogs.
I saw him heal my heart problems completely.
I am seeing him heal my mom off of cancer.


He has healed my brother off of a rare form of osteoathritis.
He has never let me go to bed hungry.
He is there for me.
And an all rounded husband who has made me the apple of his eye.
Christ in me.

From the HE-ART of a Tenacious, Huggling StrART Mate

5 comments:

  1. Wow; I'm touched. I'm even crying....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am only seeing this today. May He forever love on us

      Delete
  2. We are loved, that made me feel Him more closer, powerful, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The way I am only seeing this now is so weird. May He forever be your portion in the land of the living :l

      Delete
    2. The way I am only seeing this now is so weird. May He forever be your portion in the land of the living :l

      Delete