Thursday 18 October 2012

The pain of loving someone who does not love you back

The pain of loving someone who does not love you back


I met him over six months ago
Tall. Dark and oh! so handsome he was
The epitome of authority and manhood
He is a man

I dreamt of how he would caress me softly
How we would spend endless nights cuddling and talking about
all that we have together
How He would breathe the same air as I

Call me all night long, whattsapp me through out the day
And love me carelessly
I dreamt that he would take me home
And make me his wife
I would carry his kids and be their mother

We would live together, be together
And taste the forbidden fruit in the confines of
a circle around my finger

I felt a strong sense of security, I became vulnerable around
him: told him everything,: I gave myself over to him
I did not feel ashamed to pour out my heart to
him because I did not see room for disappointment

I lured myself to him
Only to find that he does not feel the same about me
I was crushed: Became bitter and went into a zone of
void: I felt all alone and I got mad at love.

I felt as though what I lived for had gone down the drain
I had no reason to love anymore.

Now here I am over-sensitive and over protective of my heart
And here I am signing out
I do not want to lose my boyfriend because of insecurities
I got from the past.


I am letting go of all the anger, bitterness, rage
and hurt of not being loved and I am moving on to
love the one who loves me too: Me.

I cannot allow "his mistakes and my faults to overshadow my
judgement and make my current boyfriend pay for it.
Yes! I am fell hard for you and hard! I was rejected
So now I know where I stand and I have accepted it
And I am moving on.
 Such pain is not good for my heart

I take a bow and bury all bitterness
I miss the old me who had a sense of humour
and did not take everything to heart.
well she is back with a BANG!

LEGGO
From the heart
Caro-on-the-grind

 

No comments:

Post a Comment