Friday 28 September 2012

hey! look what I FOUND; A Love letter...

its only now I realise we cannot go back
If lovin you is what I feel then I should hold back
We had a crazy love that made em think we on crack
Young love and all it is they thought we own that...

Damn it I thought it was real when I was on it
That's why I couldn't let go wanted to go back
But youre a tough nut to crack ama give you that

Thought you were sent from above I had to give you back
Kisses and hugs in the rain ama remember that

When love was halarin us we used to hala
Love comes around and knocks you down remember that?
Part of the list, ngayazifela lira, when you're mad....

We made it easy to love takin a long bow
Since we had royalty love we takin off crowns
Ka go laela this time its for the last time...

When we had the chance we made it real
Other levels of it were revealed
Sngena ndaba what they say
Mabeza nge bef prepared a meal

Reply

If only...

Tears fill my eyes as I go through the song
It is only when I have lost you that I REALISE WHAT i HAVE LOST

Wow! You are the best
Nobody has ever loved me like this
Why didn't I appreciate you more?
Why didn't I love you more?
I don't know and its killing me.
You have to take a bow and back to the father you go...

Goodbye my angel,my schnucums,my Oracle
Our bond is just...

No comments:

Post a Comment