Monday 10 July 2017

Original songs are the way to go


I am officially learning to accept that Central African Time (CAT) is real, although I will not stop going against its tides, it is a real phenomenon.


I have a full 7 days life, with little sleep in-between so when I saw the poster for Adoration’s worship night, I thought work versus worship night. Initially work won but I figured my spirit needs revival, so I spoke to a few friends and took money for my hair and went to the worship night.
So there we were, outside, waiting for the doors to be flung open so that we can walk, I am not very patient when it comes to being late but I had to calm down and remind myself why I was there. So finally the doors opened and the stage was beautiful.


It was way more than I had thought; I even forgot I was mad at them for starting late. The first artist to grace the stage captured my attention with his deep voice and original songs, and then I knew that it was to be a great night.



I had never heard a lot of the songs before and that made my heart glad, we could sing along from the lyrics on each side of the stage. Nothing beats getting a chance to truly worship with new songs.



I loved one each and every song that Adoration ministered with, they sang original songs that comes from their hearts. Their harmony and crescendo was on point and their attire simple and beautiful. Their voices anointed in song, it was a beautiful night. Busi Sibiya came and wrapped it up beautifully, her husky voices reaches notes that will have you jumping for joy as you reminisce on her song: Sisebenzise moya.


My passion for writing has risen. I am excited for the musical times that our country and more importantly Soshanguve is in. Modimo will forever dwell in the praises of his children. My spirit is charged, my facing beaming with hope and my heart is full. May Yahweh’s name forever be praised with new songs from the essence of our hearts.

P.S: The future belongs to the artists. 


Pictures by Yaku-Zembe Photography 

3 comments:

  1. it was indeed a night of bliss . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just as impressed at the amount of energy that the guys put into the entire project. They really took themselves and the audience serious.

    The stage set-up was amazing.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adoration was amazing,fresh new sound.I'm sold out.I love them..

    ReplyDelete