Monday 17 March 2014

That Caro-on-the-grind type of picturery art. #Caro-Diction

I am a traveller at heart and I will never stop using every opportunity given to me by the Almighty to see the beauty He has made
Cape Town is really beautiful.

I could not help myself: I had to take this shot.
 

Paintings will always have a very special place in my heart.
 

I found this painting as I walked up the stairs to my room at the Gregorian Hotel in Melkbosstrand, Cape Town. If you did not know: White Arum Lillies are my favourite flowers of all time. They remind me of my house, and mommy.
 

                     A painting I found on the wall, I cannot remember where though. #Hides


                                                                      

I had to take a picture of the scenery as I took a walk to buy some pizza for dinner.

Leggings for comfort #check black masantas (twanging) #check white beach sand #check



Annie, Khutjo and I.
 

                                               Golf at Atlantis Beach: all day, everyday.
                                                                        
                                                                  

                                                 I am still a book worm.

                                                           


I have a thing for Chandeliers hey.
 
 
                                                                               
 
 
 
 These three pictures have found a special place in my heart
 
 

 
 A little bit of playing around with the camera has never killed anyone.
 
 
 

 
                                                        Sieve through and through

The future belongs to the artist

From the heart

Caroline Tenacious Phoenix Songs

Caro-on-the-grind owns copyright to these pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment