Friday 17 February 2012

A letter to meself...






Love is awkward because even after the pain of having to let go of a lover who was not even mine to begin with, time healed everything and I am ready for love.I can smile again, laugh my lungs out, I am carefree and subtle because the journey to self-love has began.Of course it was scary and I thought I could not do it, because I always needed a "Him" by my side to feel whole.I am an all rounded woman on her journey to self-love, I have stumbled and bruised my ego, fell to my feet and craved love like nothing on earth. Now I know that it begins with me, It is soul deep.Beauty is not the pear body shape I have,oh!no. It is not the fluent languages I speak, it is not who I think you think I am.
Beauty is what I deem myself to be, it is who I see myself as, beauty is what I define it to beAnd according to me, Beauty is what I am, what I have learnt and what I live for , that is Beauty
SIGNED LETTER TO MESLF
I LOVE YOU
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment